Use a voucher
There are brewing voucher codes, and bottling voucher codes. Make sure you use the right code.
To redeem Occasional Brewer Dollars in the bar/shop just bring the voucher/code with you. To put them towards a brew, please call or email us.
- Find a session time that suits you and book in your brew to receive Brew Station Tickets. You can check availability and book at the bottom of this page
- One "Brew Station Ticket" books one 40 litre brew, which can be done solo or shared by up to three people.
- For groups of more than three you can book multiple brew stations, or the extra people can watch the brewing from the bar.
- Once you've made your booking, think about which beer(s) you want to brew.
- If you want to choose your beer on the day, please arrive 15-30 mins prior to the start time so you can sample the beers. If you arrive at the start time you will not be able to try any samples before you choose your beer.
- Optional: let us know your beer choice in advance by phone or email to speed things up on the day.
Book a Bottling Session
Do this during your brewing session with one of our staff.
If you want to book this in advance, first book your brew, then call or email us to arrange your bottling booking.
Independent Brewer Discount
- If you have brewed with us at least three times and are confident you can go it alone, you can brew as an Independent Brewer get a $10 discount off the brew price
- You will not receive the same hands on level of tutoring, and we won't guarantee your beer but we will be around to answer any questions you have during your brew
- To receive this discount, book your brew and pay the deposit only. Then on your brew day we can apply the discount for you
- The discount is given at our discretion
Rescheduling and Cancellations
If you need to reschedule or cancel booking, please call us on 04-384-8268 or email us at [email protected]. Please note: If you contact us less than 24 hours in advance of your booking, you may lose your deposit.
If you contact us less than 24 hours in advance of your booking, you may lose your deposit.