Team function or Christmas party
An excellent option for your Christmas party or team building event. We offer catering options and a guided beer tasting, on top of the full brewing experience. We cater for up to 16 groups of three (48 people in total) plus we have space in the bar for extra people as well. It's a great way to celebrate the end of the year and do some team building at the same time, plus you get all that beer you've made as a bonus.
Brew for your wedding, stag do or hen party
Choose from of our signature brews or work with one of our in-house brewers to design your own special brew and custom labels. The beer can be served at your wedding day (we have kegs/tap units available to rent) or bottled. Brewing the beer also makes a great bachelor/bachelorette outing and we can cater for groups small and large.
How about something a bit different for your clients and staff this year? Choose from one of our 20 recipes or design a bespoke brew with our in-house brewers. Bottle the beer (or we can bottle on your behalf for a fee), design a label using your company logo and give away to your clients and staff as a special end of year gift.
The sky's the limit with the Occasional Brewer! If you have any special requests or ideas then contact us to discuss; we want to make your event as special as possible.
- Informative and hands-on brewing experience (approximately 3 hour duration, including meal break)
- Choose from a range of more than 20 craft beer recipes
- Non-alcoholic options: If you're making a group booking, alongside the beer making you also have the option of making real, hand crafted non-alcoholic drinks such as ginger beer, cola or lemonade from scratch. Get in touch for more information.
- Cider option: get in touch for more information and to book (there are five flavours, all priced at $199 for 40 litres)
- Expert guidance from our in-house brewers
- Package your beer into bottles or kegs
- Fully licensed bar with house-brewed beers, other beverages and food
- Each brew station you book makes 40 litre of beer (a station is shared by up to three people)
- More people can watch the brewing from the bar, or you can book up to 16 stations at once
- Book out the whole place and we can cater for larger groups
We can arrange a booking with more than three people per station, but extra people will need to observe the brewing from the bar area adjacent to the brewing area.
- Create a one-off custom recipe (additional costs may apply)
- Guided beer tasting ($20 pp for 4 beers)
- Creating customised labels
- Bottling or kegging the beer on your behalf, we can bottle or keg your beer and arrange delivery (labour, freight and excise costs will apply)
Bottling or Kegging
Two to three weeks after brewing, the beer needs to be packaged
- Packaging option 1: Bottle the beer yourself under our guidance, and condition the bottles for at least two weeks at home before drinking
- Packaging option 2: For an event. Put the beer into 50 litre kegs hired from us. If your venue does not have taps we can also hire out a portable tap unit for dispensing the beer.
Food trucks, bar food or in-house catering (get in touch to discuss your options)
- Choose a beer from our list from $159 per brew station (price covers all brew participants)
- Create a unique brew ($10 extra per brew, total cost is dependent on the recipe)
- Keg hire, per brew station ($40 for first week, $15 per week after)
- Portable tap unit and gas bottle for pouring from kegs ($60 for first week, $20 per week after - subject to availability)
- Reusable bottles (from $48 per brew for plastic, or $96 per brew for glass)
- Professional quality labels, customized for your brew ($50 per set of 50 labels)
- If you are unsure of how many brew stations to book, please call or contact us to discuss your options.