- We will show you how to brew real beer from raw materials using grain, hops, yeast and fire.
- You will be taken through the complete brewing process, no shortcuts or extracts: preparing the water, mashing in, boiling the wort, adding hops, chilling and fermenting your beer.
- No prior experience is required.
- Enjoy a beer and a bite to eat in the bar while you brew.
- We have 16 brew stations that each produce one 40 litre brew at a time.
- One brew can be done solo or shared by up to three people.
- For groups of more than three you can book multiple brew stations, or the extra people can watch the brewing from the bar.
- The brew takes 3 - 4 hours and there is ample time for you to grab a drink and bite to eat at the bar during the session.
- Visit our Booking & Contact page to view availability or make a booking.
Choose your beer
- After booking, think about which beer(s) you want to brew.
- Standard brews start at $159, visit Beers Available for beers and pricing.
- If you want to choose your beer on the day, please arrive 15-30 mins prior to the start time so you can sample the beers. If you arrive at the start time you will not be able to try any samples before you choose your beer.
- Optional: let us know your beer choice in advance by phone or email to speed things up on the day
What to bring for brewing
We have everything you need to brew your beer. You just need to bring the following:
- Covered footwear that can withstand a splash of water or beer.
- Photo ID (e.g. drivers licence, 18+ card, passport or firearms licence) for Customs records.
After you brew
Book your bottling session
- Bottling happens 12 to 21 days after brewing.
- You can book your bottling session during your brew with one of us, or we can email you a voucher to book later.
- For more information on bottling your beer, how to clean your bottles before reusing them, or to find out about the bottles we sell, please visit the Bottling Page.
- Dry Hopped Beers (marked with * on the beers page) should be dry hopped 5-7 days before bottling.
- This adds more hop flavour and aroma.
- The process takes 5 mins, check our opening hours before you come but no booking is required.
We are confident your beer will turn out awesome, but in the unlikely event that something does go wrong, you can brew another beer on us.